Wednesday, March 14, 2007
CHRONICLES OF MY INCAPACITY TO STUDY
6 am. I woke up to realize that I don't have a copy of the films to be screened for Psych at all. So much for time management. I then changed my schedule, doing the nitty gritty task of reviewing by book first. Grabbing the book, I soon drop it as again the disorder (For more details see F) manifests. Then I decided to go back to the films and study by Wiki. I now take down notes.

9 am. I had just finished eating breakfast and my first study nap. My second attempt to read from the book failed once more. I tried reviewing using some other person's notes as I realized that mine was better (Hahaha). I am currently trying to map out the rest of the day. I am tempted to go back to bed again.

10 am. After my second nap, I have decided to eat lunch and go to school to study. My bedroom is really the worst place for me to study. Although my dilemma right now is where to study in school. The library could be a good place. I just wish there wouldn't be any type of distraction as I continue my struggle to prepare for this *insert adjective* Psychology test.

11 am. 5 1/2 hours to go before I take the test given by the doctor that wears Prada. I'm about to leave home, away from the disturbances that are my bed and this contraption I'm using to type this. By the time I'll be back, I think I am going to have to watch a bobo film to get over this madness (and yeah, cheer myself up).

12 pm. I had arrived in Ateneo and went straight to the library. Got my notes and started reviewing. Thoughts of attending Com played in my mind. As usual, I was distracted by the many people walking by and by the coldness of the room. Despite this, I continued highlighting and skimming through my resources.

1:30 pm. To the surprise of some people, I arrived in the Com building. As soon as the room was unlocked, I went straight to the back as I decided to continue my work there. The reporters began their presentation as I resumed my doodling and manual googling with the gladness of having saved a cut.

2:30 pm. Com ended as I had to figure out whether or not I will be reviewing alone or with the group. Having sensed an accumulation of people into a bigger group, I decided to seek solitude (To the unfamiliar, it's nothing personal. I'm just not fond of big group discussions. Yes, I'm an introvert.) Despite this, there were two people who came with me; having found seats in the cafeteria, we did our very best to finish the business (bizniz). Also, tempted by the smell, I snacked on one serving of the lovely beef teriyaki.

4:30 pm. I enter the classroom. Test starts. I decided to answer the super objective questions first (identification, enumeration, etc.) before trying the multiple choice and essay types. I finished first and then I went out. A few minutes later, more people went out of the room. I opted to distance myself as I did not want anything to do with their discussions of the test (Again, this isn't anything personal. It's just me.)

I really don't know how I'm supposed to end this. I just want to say that I still have a lot of things to accomplish. The funny thing is that this week being a hell week was my own doing. I've said this before and I want to say it again, I should really learn and master the art of saying no. Perhaps only when I finally accomplish this would I be able to truly claim the realization of growth and maturity, I keep on declaring nowadays.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not even a full day, and yet oh so busy.

Don't want to be you. (joke)

7:14 PM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Hahaha! I'm pretty sure no person would want to live my life. Hahaha! Actually, I'm only a workaholic when it comes to film. (Di na kasama political life, wala na kong ganun ngayon eh. Haha)

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo