Friday, March 09, 2007
F
Awhile ago, I was trying to study for that (insert adjective) Japanese History test. But then I got tempted to open my computer, yet again, for the nth time while I was "studying" (I really think I'm up to be diagnosed with a disorder [I don't know why in hell I'm easily distracted nowadays {There was even a moment when I wanted to burn those |insert adjective| handouts}]). Anyway, as I was trying to find a curse in Italian to use as my status message in YM, I encountered this interesting word:

finocchio m. (vulgar) queer, fairy, gay.

And changing "f" to "p" makes it straight? Okay...

Two hours later, after almost tearing and burning the weapons of mass sleep induction, I have finally decided to study via Wikipedia. I am currently still widely awake and interestingly excited with what I am doing. I should have thought of this earlier.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finocchio. I heard that on The Godfather. Haha.

Funny. I study on Wikipedia as well; I don't trust some text books.

6:03 PM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Wikipedia is one of the best things about online learning indeed.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo