Tuesday, April 03, 2007
FOXTROT
Because of my gut feel that nobody is reading this blog anymore, I have decided to become a rooster prick and create a new one. Still on blogger, I just wanted to find out who still reads the shit I write and yeah, also to accomodate the fact that I'm living a new chapter of my loser life. This time though I won't be telling you "explicitly" where I am moving to. The catch is, if you do care about my trash words, then you'll do the honor of spending time looking for it. (Well not unless I am gracious enough to give it to you personally or "your common sense is enough to figure it out". Haha) Anyway, for the loyal reader, here are some clues that might help you:

-It's a phrase from one of the films that I frequently refer to (God this is a no brainer)
-It's the "alternate" for milkshake in one of my favorite scenes in that film
-I have used that phrase in one of my (most) recent entries

Well, if you think I'm a prick and don't want to play like an asshole in my dumb game but you still want to know the URL and continue stalking me, then you can still do so by becoming a bigger asshole through writing a one-page reaction paper (Arial, 10, 1 inch margin on all sides, 1.5 line spacing) about your favorite entry from this blog and send it to my email. Yes, I am a prick indeed.

Well actually, the new one's still under construction (meaning, I might still be posting here for a while) but if you're wise enough to get there now, do leave a message in the tagboard so I can link you and like you a hundred times more. The first five readers who would get there would win free tickets of my first theatrical feature, to be released 50 years from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo