Wednesday, March 21, 2007
THAT'S THE WAY
I'm really happy with the way things are going for you and me right now. You, having your new man. Me, having... Well, Penelope. Judging from the way you look, it seems like you're really happy. And I'm not being bitter at all now because I'm happy too. You see I'm really enjoying my life now despite the fact that my search for this sense of completeness is a disaster. But of course, as you know me, I don't really care about that as long as my work's sailing smoothly, which by the way it is... I mean my career's really skyrocketing. But yeah, I still do think of it sometimes... You Well, another person, completing me. But hey, life's a bitch and we can't have it all so yeah, I guess I should pretty much be contented for now... Yeah, for now. Oh wait, I think I still do want to talk to you, if you have the time... I mean, to catch up on the old times. What can I say? I missed ya. Well, I've said that now. Here comes the funny smile showing itself again. Yeah, that smile. Yeah. Oh but on second thought I think I don't want to talk to you anytime soon. Well, I guess I'm not ready yet. I mean, I don't know what to say, everything's still kind of awkward ain't it? Makes me want to wish we could just forget everything and start all over again. Would that be possible? Well it's your call. Just let me know what's in your head. Oh and by the way, the name's Mark in case you forgot.

2 Comments:

Blogger tunay na pagibig said...

special smile :)

10:37 PM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Yeah right

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo