Thursday, March 08, 2007
SPIRAL
Lottery.
The possibilities are endless. Deciding which is more important is mind wrenching. What I want is a different story. The same goes for what is best. And so is for what is safest. Why must a person think of so much things?

Liberty.
How can one endure? Free will is torture. Dictatorship is a necessary evil. The human mind is evil. Innate also it is in one's spirit. Equilibrium must be attained. Otherwise, obliteration is at hand. It's pathetic to let all this turn into oblivion.

Law.
Time is a prick. If only I can stretch time and turn the tide. Only if I can peek through the future. No longer will I suffer. The echoes shall stop resounding. Success secured. Risks avoided. No longer wishing turning back time.

Love.
I want to be with you. Do you do too? I hate it when I miss you badly. I hate even the simple act of thinking about you. Where are you? Talk to me. I want to hear the sound of your voice. Please, before the sound vanishes. Never returning anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo