Saturday, March 17, 2007
SOME PEOPLE
If I had the chance to choose the people I could spend the rest of my life with, 50-90% of the people I know will become strangers forever in my eyes. It's a sad truth. I don't know how this came about but I am really feeling so detached from almost everything, everyone. I find it so hard to be pleased, which explains why I do such pathetic things in life. It's not even a question of fulfillment (or is it?) Sometimes I just want to be invisible. Or if humor pervades, I want to have a remote control that would open up a trap door that would help me dispose of people I don't want to be with. The funny thing is that I'm not even depressed right now. I'm actually happy whilst I am typing this - happy with a sadistic glee.

This is the very reason why I love being a writer. I write because I could not speak. I could not speak because I could not express. I could not express because I could not feel. I could not feel because I am empty. Maybe I do need someone to complete me. Just maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo