Saturday, March 24, 2007
REUNION
Leo and Kate are reuniting! *screams*

Okay. Let's not get too carried away now.

I had just been informed about Kate Winslet and Leonardo diCaprio reuniting on the big screen for the first time after Titanic. And no, they're not joining the league of Forrest Gump 2, by giving Titanic a sequel. The two will be performing in Revolutionary Road, a drama based on Richard Yates' classic novel of the same name. The film shall be directed by Academy Award Winning American Beauty helmer, Sam Mendes, who just happened to be Kate's husband. Despite the fact that it's too early for me to predict anything, can I just say that this film screams gold? Come on, the two have had a couple of Oscar noms already. And it would be so wonderful to see them win their first golden boy together in this reunion film.

Makes me want to watch Titanic again.

Too bad I can't right now.

PS:
Speaking of romance, I was re-wiki-ing Before Sunrise a while ago when I noticed that it had a line stating the film being 100% fresh in RottenTomatoes.Com, which is a very rare feat. Hooray for Jesse and Celine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Kate-Leo reunion? Cool.

I really like DiCaprio now. I have always liked Kate Winslet. I love American Beauty.

That movie should be good.

12:25 AM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Oui. Weeeee!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo