Sunday, March 04, 2007
PENDING
Before this alleged writer's block takes its toll on me, I would like to save these ideas before they dissolve completely. Here are the things I should/want to write about (as soon as I recover):

1. A poet obsessed with a girl (who is already taken) becomes psychotic. Keywords: Godard, idyllic, plotless, centered on poem, Wong Kar Wai

2. A painter kills his own mentor to create his masterpiece. Keywords: A Clockwork Orange, American Beauty, Sunset Blvd., costume, period

3. A locally-rooted mafia/gangster thriller parody. Keywords: satire, film noir, Martin Scorsese, The Departed, Big Time

4. A Chinese boy returns to his homeland. Keywords: Street Fighter, Chun Li actress, documentary style, dramatic, Babel

5. A film entitled 2/30. Keywords: Vanilla Sky, Eyes Wide Shut, Musica Ricerata II, id., "Anhedonia"

At the rate at which I'm going now, I don't really care if other people see this. Besides, you can call me conceited but I don't really think people could get anything ripe from all these concepts. And yes, the first, fourth and fifth concepts are already reserved; the first and fourth are for two friends while the fifth one shall be my next project (which shall serve as a fusion of the brain of id. and the heart of Oneironauts; overrated too early? Maybe... Maybe not.) Therefore, the only available concepts (and screenplays, upon request) for interested freaks, who are crazy enough to trust me to give them a story, are the second and third.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo