Monday, March 19, 2007
FALLING OUT OF LOVE
There's a lot of things I want to say to you right now. I just can't seem to find the right words... and the right time. I listen to songs and I think of you. I see movies and I am reminded of you. No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try to avoid you, you just seem to be everywhere. When will this stop? Sometimes, I feel as if I just want to forget you; forget that you even existed; forget what we had, whatever that is... was.

(Note by pretentious gossip folk: Wow, is this an excerpt from your next film?)

Ironically, while I am writing this, I had just discovered that the door to my room, the one that won't close or if it does it's hard to open it as it just gets stuck, well, I can close it now - properly that is. I don't know if this has any symbollic meaning whatsoever, I just wanted you to know. Oh and yeah, let me also tell you about the fact that days from now, our connection, whatever that's left of it shall technically cease to exist. Well, that is if my assumptions are correct. Well, but just in case, it was nice meeting you.

(Note by pretentious gossip folk: Ah... Huh?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo