Saturday, March 17, 2007
THE AUTHOR IS DEAD
To everyone who has been wondering and has kept on asking me why I do not give concrete explanations regarding my films, this excerpt from a great filmmaker basically defends my belief.

"While I cannot let myself be concerned with what people think and say about me personally, I believe that reviewers and critics have every right to interpret my fillms as they like. I refuse to interpret my work to others, and I cannot tell the critic what to think; each person has the right to understand a film as he sess it. Either he is attracted or repelled. A film is made to create reaction. If the audience does not react one way or another, it is an indifferent work and worthless." -Ingmar Bergman

The author is dead indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo