Thursday, January 04, 2007
ITALY: UNA ROMANZA (E COMMEDIA)
[door bell]

Samantha opens the door.

[kiss]

Mike: Sorry, I got stuck on traffic.

Samantha: It's okay. So what is it you've been wanting to tell me for so long? I was surprised with your call this morning...

Mike: Uh... We'll go to that later.

Samantha: Okay... Well actually I've been meaning to tell you something too.

Mike: (What!?) Really?

Samantha: Well, come inside. Let's go to my room.

Mike: (Holy mackerel! Room?! This has got to be THE night!) Oh... Alright.

Samantha opens the door to her room to reveal a candle-lit setup on her bed.

Mike: (Holy shit!) Wow... This has got to be one special night for you eh?

Samantha: Well yeah... You've got something to tell. I've got something to tell. So I prepared something. Go! Sit!

Samantha goes out for a while and comes back with two mugs and a glass of chilled white wine.

[pop]

Samantha places the mugs on the tray and pours the wine.

Samantha: Okay so we've got the elaborate setup. Now go! Tell me!

Mike: Huh? As in right now... (Awww shucks)

Samantha: Well yeah! Why waste time. The night is young. We can party later! Now tell me!

Mike: Oh alright...

He grabs her right hand with his left hand as he used his right hand to get a diamond ring from his pocket. Before he even gets to start his ceremonial masculine proposal, Samantha breaks into laughter.

Samantha: Hahaha! What's this? You have got to be kidding me Michael! Hahaha!

Mike: Huh? What's wrong... Don't you like me too? I thought that's what you're gonna tell me too. Isn't it?

Samantha: Huh? Are you kidding me! I'm a lesbian! That's what I'm supposed to tell you! That's why I had this setup so that I can formally say goodbye to my... Well, former femalehood! Hahaha! I'm sorry... I didn't see this coming.

Mike: ...

Samantha: I am so sorry Mike. I never thought you liked me. You never made the effort to let me know... Well, up until now... But I'm sorry... I just felt it was time for me to tell you that I have a girlfriend... Her name is Kath. We're actually meeting later... Do you want to come?

Mike: ...

Mike stands up and approaches the door. He takes one last look at Samantha who is still giddy and giggling in bed with some hints of guilt.

Mike: Samantha...

Samantha: Yes Mike?

Mike: ITALY...

The door remains open and we see Mike walking as Samantha is frozen in bed.

Fin.

2 Comments:

Blogger tunay na pagibig said...

panalo pare. panalo

one word: JAPAN!
hahaha

11:14 PM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Haha... Namibia!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo