Monday, January 08, 2007
GOAL!
Papanindigan ko na ang paratang ng karamihang tao na isa akong ubod ng pagkagoal-oriented na nilalang. And for the love of listing na sinimulan ko bago magtapos ang napakagandang taon ng 2006, heto ang listahan ko ng mga binabalak kong gawin sa taong ito (in random order):
-write 5 or more screenplays (Get another id. if you know what I'm talking about. Hahaha! Happy Moment #2 of 2006 getting a 2007 repeat.)
-direct and produce 5 or more short films of my own (of different genre; enough about love [Please... I'm sick of it already *pukes*])
-have my own regular movie review column (Kahit one paragraph per film lang! Basta from Citizen Kane to The Night Buffalo)
-be part of a school paper and have an article published (Lost in Translation Part II? :P)
-watch more (foreign language [nonEnglish]) films
-finish reading at least 20 books (Finish is the operative word here. Hahaha! 2 down)
-get better grades (at least a QPI of 3 and above [mag-aaral na si Mark... Hahaha])
-exercise regularly (Hahaha. No comment.)
-sleep longer (as if I don't sleep more than 7 hours)
-get a good editing program (Pinnacle sucks)
-find some of the DVDs I have long searched for (original of course; from Last Emperor to Match Point)
-be nicer (period)
-get a girlfriend meet more friends
-spend less, save more (Hello caf!)
-fix my faith (Connecting... 1. 2. 3. Error in connection.)
-be more patient (Yeah right.)
-curse less (YEAH RIGHT.)
-get UP out of my head (for the rest of eternity) / no more fucking regrets
-keep my head in the clouds (sorry, I really could care less about politics right now)
-be recognized for something (something good that is)
-be fulfilled (even just a little)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call 16 out of 21. Haha, kidding.

I'll cut down on my predicting stuff. [NR#16]

10:21 AM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Hahaha... Alin kaya dyan?

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo