Wednesday, December 27, 2006
TO READ
I am on a pursuit of knowledge slash inspiration. I won't be going online for quite some time for I want to try to break the habit of myself hating the task of reading. I will find my comfortable place somewhere here and read the bazillions of books I have long bought through the years which I have never touched (or perhaps just read the first page or so [what a floozy!]) while listening to Radiohead, Jon Brion and Damien Rice. After finishing 10 books (alright, let's be realistic... 5! [Hahaha!]) I shall reward myself with a marathon of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Closer, Lost in Translation, Broken Flowers, Vanilla Sky, Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. As of now, the targets are Little Children (I have to say, Kate Winslet is emerging as one of my favorite actresses [wait, we're talking about literature here, not movie adaptations {I'm turning Gollum here! Oh and yes, Little Children's my darkhorse Oscar bet this year.}]), The English Patient, Breakfast on Pluto, A Scanner Darkly (Oh wait, I think I'll read this after seeing the film), Death in Venice, Specimen Days and just now, I am on my way in finishing Ethan Coen's first book Gates of Eden (which I bought on bargain by the way [used to sell for P595 but I got it only for P150 [Christmas sales are sa-weet!]) Oh and yes... This will play a vital role in the creation of my next screenplay cum short story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo