Friday, December 22, 2006
SKTTRBRAIN
I just woke up from yet another weird dream. The first part involved perhaps a foreshadowing of what is to happen today - the supposed final shooting of my 3rd short (or perhaps 1st A.I. [after id.]) as I think I remember seeing the actor and my production partners in the film there. However, at some point in time, I don't know how it came about but I was suddenly watching a live shooting of an animated film. Yes I think I remember seeing animated people move and go about. It was Keanu Reeves and a girl (who may either be the real actress I'm working with right now or Winona Ryder [who is in fact the former's co-star in A Scanner Darkly, the film which I think I am watching, which I realized just now that it isn't because I don't think that film had any romance in its theme; it was more like my perception of the film that would succeed Before Sunset only more... I don't know, thrilling - just like my work {Gobi for instance and my other film noir ideas locked up in my head}? {so in fact, my analysis that I could probably be involved in the actual shooting might actually have a sense of truth}] I don't know) who in the last scene were sitting in perhaps a dining room of a small unit and then a man who is stealthed, looking like an exposed picture, appears and gets a gun then shoots Keanu and then the girl. After that I felt a combination of shock and depression for artistic reasons I have yet to reflect on. Soon after that I woke up to see my actress asking me to wake her up in case her alarm clock fails to do so.

What a beautiful way to begin my day. This day has indeed been the most anticipated day for me this year. I am hoping to accomplish everything I had established in reality and in my head. Otherwise, I might have to get myself a revolver and shoot myself or get another person's girl and let the guy shoot me or better yet, just pray that I die like Gandhi - have an assassin shoot me three times whilst I whisper the words "I am a filmmaker" (in Indian accent of course [like Apu!]). I am psyched to finish production and thanks to my dream, start writing another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo