Sunday, December 17, 2006
ANIMATE ME
Sometimes it just feels so good being all alone. It's that one thing I'll never be tired of doing. Isn't it ironic? The truth is that I've probably established in my head the possibility of living alone one day; and I'm really fine with that. I don't know; maybe I'm not really good at maintaining relationships. Maybe that's the reason why I believe in stories like that of Jesse and Celine's. Maybe that's the reason why I created Oneironauts. Maybe that's the reason why I am into animation nowadays. There's only that certain sense of longing. However, no expectations exist - I just love the prospects.

Whether I've found what I'm looking for or not (actually I don't even know if I am looking for something or not; or if I am, I don't know what it is) I'm just gonna keep on living this thing - this life, if it does indeed deserve to be called as one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's called a love life, Mark. :)

12:56 AM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

What?

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo