Tuesday, December 26, 2006
AMAZING SOUNDS OF ORGY
Today I got serenaded by nuns, got a matinee idol of the 90's hairdo, watched Rent once again, had dinner with friends, took photos of my relatives as they ate and had them watch my two shorts. Let me focus on the last one. I can now therefore conclude that everybody (well, not exactly; perhaps the majority) hates id. Well it's nothing like Spiderman for sure. I don't know, after they watched it, I could tell by the looks on their faces that they were in some sort of way, ticked off either by the boredom created by the slow pacing or they just plainly didn't like it. Onto the more exciting part - when I started the day, I knew I didn't want anyone else to see Oneironauts just yet; after all, it's still a mess. However, I don't know, some force just made me make them see it; and that's what I did. And as soon as Jon Brion started singing Strings That Tie To You, I was just surprised to hear the words I wasn't really expecting for now - "maganda". Heavy praises are attributed to the actors (Kay especially). They got the twist and the burning question in the end - which is good. Perhaps right now, I don't know, I might have dug my own grave (after having said all these) if this flops. Well, I'm just relaying information. What's amazing is that when I was watching it with them - there was this sense of pride that made me say to myself "Hey, I made this film." I was proud and happy. Only a few adjustments are needed and I can really make this one good (if not great). And what do you know, I didn't even needed to put the animation sequences to impress. I'm just happy right now so pardon the arrogance if there is a hint of it. From id. to Oneironauts. Goodbye course, hello filmmaking. The only question that remains for now is am I welcome? That I still have to see.But as Kay would say, "Right now, I just wanna be happy".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo