Thursday, November 23, 2006
THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES
Solitude is something that I am learning to fully master nowadays. I don't know. I just feel so much better when I'm alone... thinking - the what could have beens and the might have beens; the is and the are; what will be... will be? Gibberish in tranquility.

I'm supposed to be talking about something right now but I won't be doing so. I think it's far too hurtful. As much as I'm a very evil person, I still have a heart (stoned but still a heart nonetheless).

Psychologically speaking, this must be the effects of being the only child. But on the other hand, shouldn't I feel a greater sense of belonging and/or longing to be with the company of other people? Well, I don't know and I could care less.

Speaking of Psychology, according to a random test we had today, I am belong to the worst cases of the feeling of depression, for this week that is. Interesting. Well, as a matter of fact, I am really happy right now. Really. I mean, despite the great bullshit realization I've had; I wouldn't have done otherwise had I been given the chance to. Because... Well... Let's not get into that. It's just the way it is.

Anyway, I've lost the sense in writing once more. This sucks. I'll just update this later. I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo