Sunday, November 12, 2006
DREAMING
Once again I am at the road to nowhere. I don't know where I'm going. I don't know what I'll be doing. But on the other hand, I realized for once after a very long, long time I'm getting to know how it feels like to be happy again. I'm getting to know how it feels like living not just in my mazes of shadows and illusions.

you have no idea where i came from
we have no idea where we're going
lodged in life like branches in a river
flowing downstream
caught in the current
i'll carry you you carry me
that's how it could be
don't you know me
don't you know me by now
-Delusion Angel

The being-in-the-moment experience is the happiest a person can have. It's not much the having what you want that makes it, but more of the process of getting it. It's the joy you experience while you know you're getting to where you are going. Because after you accomplish it, all will be downhill from there with your so-called happiness fading to oblivion, not knowing if you'll ever feel it again. That's why if only I had the chance of freezing this moment, I would. I certainly would... because I definitely won't accept the fade... Not now, never.

All my time until I die,
We'll float in space just you and I
And I will love you till I die
And I will love you all the time
So please put your sweet hand in mine
We'll float in space just you and I
-Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space

Because if your love was all I had in this life, that would be enough until the end of time...

...AND CUT! Good take!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo nga, good take! I'm happy for you. :)

11:31 PM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

You don't get it, do ya huh? Hahaha

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No x_x

12:40 AM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

I thought so... Hahaha. Sorry :P

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo