Tuesday, October 03, 2006
NEUROTEKALANG
I have with me some of my most memorable quotes from some of my favorite films. What's interesting about this is that they have all been spoken by women.

"Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words." -Alice, Closer

"The concept is absurd. The idea that we can only be complete with another person is evil! Right?" - Celine, Before Sunset

I do believe in the power of the woman. I do not believe that they are inferior to men nor do I believe that we men are superior over them. I do believe that we are equal. Really. Equality. That's what I'm also fighting for. Really.

Come to think of it, the issue of the battle of the sexes is all a matter of being open.

"I do love you and you know there is something very important we need to do as soon as possible. (What's that?) Fuck." - Alice Harford, Eyes Wide Shut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo