Sunday, October 08, 2006
JANE JONES
Words really cannot express the trance I am into right now. Really. I can't even talk. Speak. Not at all. The ecstacy is indescribable. Impeccable. This time I can see it. I can touch it. I can feel it. I can hear it. Yes, I can hear some words. As easy as they are, they are words nonetheless. Closer. Am I? Closer to where? The road not taken. An unexpected turn. The turnabout. The moment. Take it or leave it. Assuming? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe not. Maybe. I don't know. Something. Is there? Tell me. I... I want to know. I can't be like this. It's not part of the plan. Is it? You think you gave me the answer, well it seems like you just made the question even bigger. Bigger. But worth it. It is. Even more. That's what I know. Believe. Feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo