Saturday, September 09, 2006
WALK THE PLANK
I'm holding onto my safety rope. Either I let go now and accept my fate or wait for someone to get me over safe haven. This is a big risk that I must take. Make or break. Fight or flight. Do or die. Death or glory.

Matigas talaga ulo ko. Kahit halos lahat ng bagay sinasabi, wag ko nang ituloy to, pilit ko pa ring ipinaglalaban. Wala na kong pakialam kung di maging matagumpay to. Sinimulan ko na to, might as well finish it.

"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you're not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place."





This is my rebound stage. It's either I make a blaze or burst into flames. I choose the former.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo