Friday, September 08, 2006
UOY KCUF
This perhaps is my worst week in years; this day is my worst this year. Monday started and I knew everything is gonna go downhill from there.

I hate to quit. I've said this a year ago when I've ended my political life. If I quit again this time, it's almost like saying I'm quitting this thing too; this so-called 'passion', which I am starting to doubt right now. I don't want that to happen. But at the rate this shit is going, looks like I'm bound to be doing so... Unless a miracle happens. I hate admitting it but I am losing hope, patience most especially.

Trust is one thing I hate pondering about. What is trustworthy anyway, or who for that matter? I really have bad issues with this. Slowly, I have been turning into this pathetic anti-social asshole. It's not a pretty picture but I don't actually have problems with this. Perhaps the people around me have, but I don't.

This is really weird. I'm doing quite well with my academics yet I remain unhappy. Perhaps I really have lived by my theory. It's a bit stupid; well it is actually. I used to love the thought, now I've just got bitten by reality - kaboom!

I don't know one thing that I am best at... good at, even! Where in hell did I go wrong?

Despite the fact that this week is bull, I'm supposed to be rebounding. I don't know how. I don't know if I still can. What happens if I can't? I am a pessimist. So much for self-fulfilling prophecies.

I hate this stupid irony. The one thing that I've been taking seriously all this time is the one thing that I end screwing all up. Life's a bitch. An effing bitch.

I need to go to the beach. Alone. All I want to hear is the sound of the waves. I need the tide to swallow me. Drown me in the salty sea, please!

Before going home today I wanted to throw my tripod into the glass window at school. What could've happened had I done that?

This is pathetic and irrational. Immature? Childish? Abnormal? Selfish? Human.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are here and you're very, very angry. You are here and you're very, very mad.

Anger. Motive for success?

Doesn't have to be. But it sure looks tasty.

1:55 PM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

I don't know if it's the fatigue or it's just me pero di ko gets yung first line. Hahaha... Thanks for the comment though.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo