Monday, September 11, 2006
STATIC
I miss the feeling of just being adrift - nothing to do, just waiting. I miss the feeling of being able to think about the smallest things - things that help me sort out things, create things.

Right now, I feel my creativity (if I have one) is fading. My film is a mess and I can't simply get a minute or so to think about and craft something I could have done had I not been too preoccupied with many different matters. There's no blame, most especially hatred here. It's just that I regret not being able to make the most out of the potentials.

When I sleep tonight I want to dream the wildest dream - be it lion-dogs chasing me, or the collision of the earth and sun. I want to see something new and different. I want the feeling of being awake after my dream; the feeling of being enthralled, the vision sticking onto my memory, lingering as each picture slowly fades away.

Am I happy? Maybe. Maybe not. I want happiness. What is happiness again? Is it being in the moment? Am I in the moment? Maybe. Maybe not.

I want... I need...

...could make me happy.

I know. Yes. I know I can be happy. Let me be happy.

Yes? Yes.

Oui.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo