Sunday, September 10, 2006
REALize
To respond to my own statement that I am not the best in anything, I would want to state that I am indeed good at least on one thing - adaptation. You see, I am never instantaneously the best at what I do; in fact, I really do actually suck at things I am new to. I wasn't the instant smart student when I started going to school. Neither was I the greatest student politician when I started winning. But come the last stretch of those experiences (specifically high school, for that matter), I owned those experiences - I owned those fields. So to cheer myself up, it's okay to suck at everything that I am doing now, so long as I continue adapting, eventually bringing progress to my own welfare. Perhaps at the end of the leg of this race, like what I have done in the past, I will be on the top of my game once more. Perhaps. Perhaps. Perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo