Monday, September 18, 2006
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE ARE FLOATING IN SPACE
All I want in life's
A little bit of love to take the pain away
Getting strong today
A giant step each day

Is it me or talagang nakaka-LSS talaga yung isang segment ng film ko? Haha. God. I really wanna show the film to someone right now. Ang hirap magpredict ng magiging reaction ng tao. Pero at the same time, natatakot ako kasi there is a possibility that people might not like it. Well, it is very unlikeable by its nature. Ewan. It's either haunting or boring. Riveting as it is passive. Bahala na. Haha.

I really can't believe that this is my first official film (at least in the virtue of doing both the direction and writing). Kumbaga, kung si George Lucas may THX 1138, ako may id.! Haha. Anyway, enough with the self-indulgence.

Technically, this film is part of a 'competition'. But right now, for me at least (and this ain't bullshit just so you know), it doesn't matter anymore. What matters to me is how people would react. Yun na talaga ang pinakafulfilling para sa akin. Actually, gaya nga ng nabanggit ko, I just need one person who would like this to give me that sense of fulfillment.

All my time until I die,
We'll float in space just you and I
And I will love you till I die
And I will love you all the time
So please put your sweet hand in mine
We'll float in space just you and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo