Monday, September 04, 2006
FORCES OF NATURE
More greetings.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my nose for running wild the whole day. Thanks to you I had to cancel my establishment shootings. I couldn't afford to get emotional setup scenes having this kind of physical condition. I don't want the film to end up having scenes with sounds of my nose running wild.

Another force of nature to blame is Meron Pond. Thank you for having less pressure than expected. My erotic blowup scene would have been degraded into a child peeing symbolism had I continued capturing your enthralling image.

I'm having a hard time communicating with people recently. It seems like my communication mojo is fading away. My writing seems not as smooth as it used to be. I am hoping that this would be settled as soon as possible. How can I cram successfully without my writing mojo? Anyway, this I would like to give credit to my lack of sleep.

Finally (and this time I mean it), I would like to thank fate. Why? I just want to. Nuff said.

2 Comments:

Blogger ravenik45 said...

Forces of Nature talaga! Ang hirap sa Ateneo... bakit mga friends ko sa La Salle lahat DL?? Pati mga "bobo"??

12:53 AM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Hmmm... Siguro we just don't have the same standards (no offense) or magkaiba lang talaga ang environment. Ewan. Gawa tayo social experiment, magcross studies ka. Hahaha

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo