Thursday, September 28, 2006
CADAVEROUS BLOOM
I just had another one of those weird dreams and this time, I have no idea what it meant... At all.

I don't actually remember who I was along with (except for one familiar face) but I was friends inside the campus, specifically near the soccer field. I have no idea why we were there but we were going towards a particular place near the walkway. Finally, we stopped near the gutter and there I saw a deep fissure which seemed to be a divulged grave. It was deep and the layers of the soil were very evident. It is notable to say also that the casket was nowhere to be found.

The gravedigger was looking for something. I have no idea what that was and I don't remember how he looked like but I am pretty sure he got 5 rosaries from the grave; each time he got one, he showed it to us. The carcass had its head tilted to its right shoulder with its mouth open for reasons unknown; it also had its hands clasped on its chest level.

I have no idea what happened next although I remember a brief moment where the gravedigger is nowhere to be found and at that time I think I saw myself telling everyone to lie on the grass. And I think we did and we just stared onto an eclipse where the sky was red.

As of now, that is all I can remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo