Monday, August 21, 2006
ULANULANULAN
The rain is making me move so slow. Sloth. For this day, the only things that I have done are sleeping, eating, watching and talking. I woke up late as usual. Started the day off by watching Capote. The film was so riveting that there came a point that I wanted to buy 'In Cold Blood' and read the whole damn thing for the rest of the day. But the rain made me do otherwise; I guess I was too lazy to get out. The next movie on my list was 'Eyes Wide Shut' (Yes. Cruise. Kidman. Kubrick.) The moment I blanked out, I knew I wouldn't be able to finish the film. I don't know why, definitely not because I didn't understood it, but as I heard the piano playing Moody's Mood for Love (which at first, I though it was The Closer I Get To You) I blanked out. I paused the film, went to my laptop and played the song. Later on, I resumed the film and 10 minutes later, I blanked out again. So I slept with the thought of watching it again as soon as I wake up. The minute I wake up, I didn't want to watch it anymore. Instead, I grabbed my copy of 'Garden State' and watched it. Natalie Portman is a goddess. Although I still believe that Closer is HER defining role. Having said that makes me think of watching Closer again. The shitty thing is that I don't know if I still have the time to do so. The clock is ticking. Next thing I know, I'm back again in the outside world - where the air is blue, people are red and my soul, grey. Grey? Yes, grey. Grey.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, the last movie I saw was Garden State!

5:35 PM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Nice! ;) It was unexpectedly good. Hahaha. I can't get over Bonnie Somerville's Winding Road. Hahaha.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo