Sunday, August 20, 2006
I'M SORRY. I CAN'T. DON'T HATE ME.
You can take the boy out of politics, but you can't take politics out of the boy.

Today, thanks to some people, I was elected vice president of our alumni association. I'm cool with that. I actually do have some projects in mind. The only problem is that I don't know if I'll be able to have them approved. And yes, success is another issue. Right now, I am sick and tired of being rejected - my plans, my proposals, my ideas. I hate rejection. Maybe that's why I don't have the capability of being able to commit right now - which brings me to Jack Berger. In some weird way, I find myself bizarrely connected to him. Well, the first thing is that I cannot commit (but not to worry, I have yet to do my "I'm sorry. I can't... Don't hate me" stint. That'd be a real pain for some girl's... heiny? Hahaha...) I also don't own a car (although I also don't own a motorcycle, nor do I live in the Hamptons.) and I have a thing about relationships. I also write materials which are supposed to be for men, but the opposite happens as women appear to dig them more (Rendezvous is my best example.) Right now, I also cannot sleep without music (Jazz is my thing right now.) Anyway, this comparison is pointless. All I'm trying to say is that I don't think I have a serious relationship (not just intimate, let me point that out) right now. All my relationships right now are built on one foundation - business. And that sucks. When I think about it, this theory seems to be fucking true. Right now, I need someone to prove me wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo