Thursday, August 24, 2006
FIRSTS
Have you ever longed to feel something for the first time again? Do you know the feeling when you first opened a present at Christmas Day? Or when you first listened to that song you've always sang over and over again? How about the thrill of watching that film you've always longed to see? Or the feeling you get when you first felt that special something for that special someone? These firsts may be easily taken for granted, sometimes, even overcasted by the preceding events but these moments shall forever remain irreplaceable, never to be altered, not necessarily the best, but always the first and that alone is something.

Ever since the first time it happened - dreaming about a romantic rendezvous with a total stranger, many other dreams of the same kind followed. The more dreams I had about strangers, the lesser the emotions I felt and the lesser attention I gave, wasting my time pondering about the hidden messages of my unconscious state. After the first, no longer have I been overecstatic about it. It was like a fad that suddenly lost its cool.

However, last night's dream was quite different. For the first time in many years (as much as I can recall), I had a romantic dream with someone I know. Cheezy, yes but at the same time, it was also insightful. It wasn't unexpected. Nothing big happened actually. But the fact that she was there, I was there, we were there together - in the place somewhere only we know, now that is special. It might not be the first of all time but it's our first and that is still something.

2 Comments:

Blogger ravenik45 said...

Uyy sino un? wahahha

12:42 AM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Secret. Hahaha... Ikaw what's your favorite first as of this moment? Ako, I'm looking forward to your first F. Hahaha. Ang sama. Parang makakaF ka eh no? Kaw pa ;)

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo