Sunday, August 06, 2006
CHOICE
Several nights ago, I had another one of those film noir dreams I have once in a blue moon (Yuck, blue moon). This time, it had Meryl Streep in it. Along with Clint Eastwood, it seemed like an old Western film in black and white. What's interesting about this is that I was in the set. What my role was, well, that I could not tell. (Certainly, it didn't seem like just a simple production assistant [Which I loathe. Yes. Loathe. {Hi, future PA's!}]) Well, whatever my role was, it felt satisfying enough to make me linger. Inevitably, since my first dream of this kind a few years back (The one where I dreamt of a dark hotel (in a Hitchcock-like premise) where Marlon Brando as a fugitive was trying to escape the clutches of either Humphrey Bogart or Clark Gable [I think it was Bogey. But I'm not sure.]), I've been having a hunger to create something like that of the quality of the old film genres (Where script was highly prioritized as opposed to visual effects and other 'entertaining' aspects of film). Frankly, I can't wait to shoot a film (again). Who knows, (although this isn't my priority) my other dream about myself and Charlize Theron walking to the Oscar podium might come true one day! (Yeah baby yeah!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have dreams, you have motion pictures. =P

10:38 PM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Hahaha. Ewan ko ba kung bat ko napapanaginipan yang mga ganyan. Big frustration lang talaga siguro. Hahaha.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo