Friday, August 25, 2006
ANARCHY
It was around a quarter after two when I went home. As usual, I walked along the streets of Katipunan, under the heat of the scorching sun. It was a typical day as usual. I even had the decency to hum along while walking the alley. Everything seemed cool - quiet amidst the daily routines of everyday living.

Upon reaching the intersection of Aurora Boulevard and Katipunan, I had to stop - from walking that is. Of course I had to. Cars were occupying the street, so we pedestrians have to wait for the MMDA officer's signal. However, this afternoon was different. The cars stopped moving but the officer remained flashing his go sign to the motorists. It was weird. That's why I ran. Upon reaching the middle of the highway, I realized that there was something going on. As I turned my back to look back from where I came from, I saw three men who came down from a jeep (or at least I saw them passing [running] from the jeep) - the two were after one man and they were attempting to brawl over him. It was a wonderful feat (or at least for someone like me) - they were trying to punch one another, but they weren't hitting each other. It was like they were doing a choreography for some old film or stage play. It was as if they were floating on air. The funny thing in this story is that the MMDA officer was just staring at them. I was tempted to take a video of them or at least a snapshot but I feared I might get into trouble. The weird thing is that I was willing to get into trouble just to get a cover. I was thinking I'd ran into the highway a la in action flicks and if they're still after me, I'd jump aboard a moving jeep or sprint into the train station. This daydream was over as soon as I saw a ride home and a clear path. I just stared at them beating each other with all the bystanders looking, some even hollering at them. But even when I was safe inside the FX, I could imagine more gore - I see a picture of one of them being hit by a car as they were running after each other, attempting to inflict pain. I imagine the corpse flying. Flying. Then crashing. Crash. Crash. Crash.

This is the mean world syndrome. What is pain by the way? And death? And which is worse? Blood. Drip.

4 Comments:

Blogger tunay na pagibig said...

get hardcore!
sana kinuhanan mo ng kahit 5 second video yung brawl.
gawa ka ng action movie sa block.
catfight!dwarves vs chickens!haha
ulol

6:00 AM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Sige ba. Haha... Ikaw nga lang bahala magsabi sa mga tao na sila yung magaaway. Haha...

The best talaga game natin kanina pare! Record breaking! Hahaha

6:03 AM  
Blogger tunay na pagibig said...

tangina the best talaga yun!napagalitan nga lang ako pagsating sa bahay!shet panalo!
dominating na tau sa lord!
world cybergames na t0!panalo!

10:38 PM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Sige lang. Hahaha... Baka bukas idethrone mo na ko sa top spot ah. Hinay hinay lang! Hahaha

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo