Thursday, July 20, 2006
SICK
(Note by ego: Not to worry avid blog reader, nothing deep this time.)

My email address seems to be suffering from a virus. Ever since I've checked my email at a computer shop (Note to LOTR: BFME II Buddies: Yep you know what I'm talking 'bout), my YM and any browser has always been telling me that I have 8 new messages, even though I don't. Now, I don't have instantaneous updates about the emails I receive. I've done almost anything to solve this problem except for the last resort which is to create a new email address, which sucks because I've been using this email for quite some years now. So if you know how to resolve this bullshit, please tell me. Or you may also join my "Think of a new email address for Mark" Contest, wherein you'll have a chance to borrow limited titles from my movie collection. (Note by ego: With the sole exception of Citizen Kane. Haha. In your dreams.)

1 Comments:

Blogger wongkarboi said...

Nah. No need for this. Email is feeling well now. :)

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo