Wednesday, July 05, 2006
RETURN
Today was my trip back to memory lane. It was a familiar setting - all students convened, teachers watching your every move, candidates nervous to the bones. I could recall all of those fond memories I had - all those words intact in your mind; the strategies and possible answers to questions people would throw; most of all the courage and benediction to stand for what you believe for. As much as I want to return to that time, the fact remained that I was only a spectator... Or so I thought. In the middle of the time spiral, a messenger came to announce that I was to speak before that grand audience. Of course I could not turn it down and the more I could not lose my cool. Nevertheless, given those few minutes, I was able to compose a message that pretty much summarizes the reason why politics no longer thrives in my character, the answer to a riddle that has been puzzling people's minds, words of inspiration I have wanted to say. The beauty of it is that I really had conviction this time. I was able to relay what I wanted to say in that short amount of time I had to prepare and say everything. It was marvelous. Of course, what made it more grand was the feedback... But that's just the bonus which I need not ponder for long.

After the convention, my stature seemed to be that of a stranger amidst a crowd of friends... That was the case until a new familiarity began to unfold before my very eyes. As Rick would say, it seemed like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. My spirit was once again uplifted, perhaps to the highest it could have been. The story will continue to unfold. What happens next, still I do not know... However, it is inevitable to say that this day is indeed wonderful. Not just wonderful but beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo