Saturday, July 01, 2006
RANDOM
My mind is afloat. There's so many things I want to write about but I don't have the luxury of time to give each one justice. Hence I will only write in bits and pieces for now. Consider these as accounts which I still have to finish. ;)

First of all, I wanted to talk about the recently concluded Star Awards. I want to question why they had to make a separate category for digital films. Is it because the caliber of films nominated for Best Digital Film is higher than that of the nominated films for Best Movie? Try this, Ang Pagdadalaga ng Maximo Oliveros, winner of Best Digital Film vis a vis Best Movie of the Year Blue Moon. *smug* And since I've mentioned it already, Blue Moon's victory - I still have no idea why it continues to win awards. I've seen it. I'm not saying it sucked. I'm just saying there are better films that really deserved the award. Anyway, I'm planning to make a full-length (Film? Haha.) essay about this. You'll just probably see it in Kramthologies sometime soon.

Secondly, once again it's that time of the year in my high school where people cut throats and lambast each other. (Haha. Kidding.) What I'm trying to say is that election time is coming and it's time for me to come home - to investigate and castigate. Haha. Well, I'm just ecstatic after learning that my party name is still alive. If I'm not mistaken, it's probably the longest running party in the school's student council history. And I take pride of the fact that I am one of it's founding members. Last year, during Sigaw's second run on the elections, the president didn't make it. However, it remained a force to be reckoned with as it tied with the opposing parties as far as winning is concerned. Well, I'm just curious whether the party still has it's mojo. Anyway, what's funny in this story is that all Sigaw presidentiables (from my time until now) are all former vice presidents who ran for president. And as far as the student council's history is concerned, there's only been one person who managed to become vice president and then win the presidency. (And I need not mention who that person is. [Note by ego: Shaddup!]) With all the pressure going about with my predecesor, I cannot miss Wednesday afternoon.

Finally, hmmm... Well, I seem to have forgotten what my final topic is. So I'm ending this. Seems like I'm the one who lost my mojo... In writing that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo