Monday, July 31, 2006
IN THE BEDROOM
Living at home makes me feel like living in an apartment. With many people aside from the usual inhabitants occupying the space, I have long stayed inside my bedroom as if I was a hermit. The fun thing is that it actually feels good. I have longed for this feeling since I had my maturity boom. However, the thing is that I am not able to accomplish things I want to accomplish as a room hermit like finish a screenplay (or study? Nah. In your dreams.) or to watch films I haven't been able to watch yet. All I end up doing is conversing with people via online chat and sleeping. And I'm telling you, this sleeping 'disorder' is going worse. Especially on non school days, I end up sleeping 1/2 to 2/3 of the day. And the thing is, despite this length of sleep, I still end up getting sleepy so early at night. My point is that I want the rain to stop because I would end up sleeping more and my academic schedule (as blown up as it is) would go bonkers even more. So please rain god, release me from this sloth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo