Saturday, July 29, 2006
ELAINE MAY
If I were to be a Mike Nichols, certainly, I wouldn't be one without an Elaine May to back me up. Just minutes ago, I was talking to my Elaine May for the first time in many months. It was very refreshing doing so because finally after many days of artistic uncertainty, I finally heard the things I needed to hear. However, as usual, there are also some things she had said which need some digestion like her opinion about me slowly reaching my goals. It was kind of nice to hear but how nice would it be to know if it isn't real? Indeed, perhaps I have taken the necessary baby steps I need in order to move on to the next level, but how long can I manage to stay? What have I really done so far? As far as achievements are concerned, well, I've got nothing to brag as of this moment. But when we talk about experience... Well, at least I've got a thing or two to tell. Inevitably, what you're hearing right now is the pessimistic me (which is really back for good, I must say. Hahaha.) which sort of springs out everytime I'm doing something right (well, at least for me that is.)

Moving along... I was surprised to discover that Elaine May has yet to see my 'experimental flick' (Note by life historian: Three words: Litel. Mis. Pilipings.) And oh boy, was I also surprised to hear her comment regarding it. Well, frankly it isn't the first time that someone 'commended' (Hahaha.) my acting 'prowess' (Hahaha.), but what she said remains disturbing. Well, let me put it this way - do I look like a best actor for comedy? (Hahaha.) The title of 'best actor' alone already sounds pathetic! And since when did I become funny? (Hahaha. Whatever.) Anyway, as demented as it may sound, that statement actually made my day for some reason. Perhaps it's the thought of having 'accomplished' something which for me seemed almost impossible. For that, I thank you ElaineMay.

PS:
Well if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll continue fanning the flames by linking this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOXI_2Eicmk Hahaha... Seriously, I'm feeling the urge to make a new film. I wanna get away from the shadows of Litel Mis Pilipings (and Couch?) already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo