Sunday, July 16, 2006
DISSOLUTION
Why is it that everytime, when almost everything is playing out right, I have this tendency of feeling lonely? Like right now, when almost everything falls into place, I get new hopes of academic improvements and extracurricular boosts, yet I still feel empty. Why is life like that? Why is it when one's career seems to be going okay, personal life seems to be breaking into pieces, falling all over? And the fact remains that this is not about problems of loneliness due to lack of romance (Really it isn't that, you nosy... Err... Never mind. I'm too sad to curse. [See?]). Even my friendships seem empty. And it kills me because I don't know why. I don't know what to do about it let alone who I could talk to about it. There's just something that lacks. It's like the mojo that completes Austin Powers. (Do I seem mojoless? [Oh shit. This is really pointless.]) Actually it couldn't just be compared to that because I'm not only without my mojo for it feels like I don't even have Felicity/Foxxy (And who was the first one? Anyway, it was Elizabeth Hurley's role.), a mini me and even a Dr. Evil (Well, actually this part is debatable.) What I'm saying is that I feel empty and I need a cure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. x_x

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo