Friday, June 02, 2006
INDECISION
Mark's moral lesson of the day: If you've got something you wanna buy on SM Megamall, buy it as soon as you can. Because if you'll take time to think about it, when you come back, that thing would be gone. That's what happened to me for the nth time this year. First it was the Ravnica fat pack, The Fisher King DVD, and now - the ever rare 60's Blow Up. Good thing I was able to salvage the collector's edition of 2oo1: A Space Odyssey and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf during my last expeditions.

For the first time, I had to resort in asking a saleslady (whom I do not trust, because if you ask something which isn't familiar, they'll just tell you they got out of stock [and I mean that in the nicest possible way]) about my product inquiry. And amazingly, for the first time, I was convinced. She told me that the ones I look for are the types which only have minimal copies and if they don't get sold, they pull them out. So if you're interested on a Warner Bros. product, buy it as soon as you can. Because they pull it out.

Although there's still a part I don't get about the pulling out concept. My basic understanding is that if a product has been pulled out, the store stops to display the product or at least does not let the customer see it. While I was paying for a CD I bought, my attention was caught by a VCD of My Left Foot rotting on the counter's desk. When I inquired about it, the saleslady told me the product was pulled out. So I asked if it was possible for me to buy it, she said no, because it's already been pulled out. That I do not get. So if you know something about this, please shed some light on this idiosyncrasy shiznit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo