Friday, June 02, 2006
CRITICISM SCHMITICISM
Roger Ebert won the Pulitzer Prize for criticism. Interesting. Now I have something I could look forward to in case I'd stick to this newspaper thing. *smug* Pulitzer Prize for criticism *grins* What a beaut! I'll be as constructive as it gets. *smug* (Yes sir, I will) *smug* I'll be as tamed as a muzzled rabid wolverine. (Yes sir, I will) *smug* But hey, Ebert worked for decades before being an institution in film critiquing. Great, my new goal - to become an old ailing writer. Thus, gaining sympathy votes that would result to my receiving various awards. Just like the Oscars a la Paul Newman, Geraldine Page, Henry Fonda. And that ain't no criticism. Just sharing facts. *smug*

PS:
Let's pray for Roger Ebert. He'll undergo a cancer surgery. Let the old man continue his criticisms.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, prayers for Roger. He doesn't get it right all the time but I have the highest respect for the man. What can I say, I'm a fan.

6:03 PM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Yeah me too. Obviously. Haha. He's a great movie reference. Haha. Plus he rallied for Crash. Haha.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo