Wednesday, June 14, 2006
BUG
My mom wants a heart attack.

When we met up today, she told me something about a malicious letter inserted with our phone billing. She said it was something that said "You don't know me but I know who you are. I know where you work..." Now, how could a threatening letter get inserted with the phone bill? Is PLDT a secret evil empire who wants to kill its customers if they aren't willing to pay more and more and more? (Maybe because I don't use the phone anymore, except when complaining to that sucky Smart WiFi/Bro watchamacallit.) But then she asked me about my surfing, where in hell I surf and what in hell do I do when surfing. And what am I to say on a time like that? Was I supposed to tell her each and every page I had visited? (Well, inside of me, I was thinking of those. Wondering if I got into somewhere illegal, which I doubt!) I just said nothing but inside I'm almost freaking out, (I mean who wouldn't?) so I hurriedly bought the stuff I was supposed to buy so that I could get home and read that infamous pathetic letter. So when we got home, I played cool for a while before sneaking into her room to get that stupid letter. I opened it as my nerves went on, and threw everything else aside from a note that looked like it was badly written with markers. After touching that note, I wanted to laugh out loud. The note looked like it was written in paper with black and red markers, like that of death threats. I read the content, finally getting the sense behind it. And after reading the part that said it was from someone called Bug, I turned the paper to reveal an ordering form for an effing anti-virus service from the effing phone company!

Good job, PLDT, you almost killed my 2-member family. To think that I was the one who first saw that bill during that morning. I should have opened it the minute I first saw it so that my mom wouldn't have gone hysterical. Nice one advertising committee.

2 Comments:

Blogger miguel said...

i-sue niyo ng mom mo yung pldt

6:04 PM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Sige pag nagkaroon ako ng heart attack anytime soon. I'm gonna blame it on them. Haha

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo