Monday, May 08, 2006
THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD
At the rate that I'm going, I might be end up beating the record of Mr. Darcy as one of the most snubbish characters in the world. Thing is, mine's a reality. I don't know what's up with me but during my lonesome escapades where I run through familiar faces, I end up not noticing them. But this isn't intentional. Sometimes, I guess, I phase out. It's because of this weird thinking habit that I end up forgetting that I am living a life in this so-called real world. So much for calling myself a realist.

There is something with solitude that is so therapeutic. Recently, I am opting for a longer span of time with myself than with others. Here's how my schedule goes (weekdays): I wake up at noon to my lonesome, spend the rest of the day until mother arrives late afternoon or early evening, eat dinner and then she goes sleeping, and I spend the rest of the night by my lonesome (once more) until early to middle of dawn. The problem is that I am not occupied with doing something. I'm more of enjoying just being alone. And I have no idea why that is so.

Right now, I opt not to use the word lonesome (although I have in the previous paragraph). It's because despite that I am alone (meaning there's only I, with no one else with me), I do not feel alone. I don't know if you're getting me. (To hell, I don't know who I am talking to.) My point is, although I might be physically alone, inside I am not.

Because of this I have once more proved that I do not need a relationship (right now I don't) I'm just happy with the way things are. If things change, if my mind does, well so let it be. The only problematic in this picture is how long I can keep up doing this. How long can I handle myself just being with myself? (I really don't think I'm making my point here. Am I?)

Let me end this by quoting my beloved Carrie Bradshaw - "Why does one minus a plus one feels like it adds up to zero?"

PS:
My tagboard has been down for quite some time now. What is up with that? (Self demon's reply: It's because nobody's visiting anymore. What's the difference? I know you can handle it. Like you said, you enjoy just being with yourself. Your wish was just granted to another level.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo