Friday, May 05, 2006
SADISTIC GLEE
(Note by ego: Wala ka talagang patawad Mark! Kung dati nagsimula sa Survivor tapos nagkaroon ka pa ng own version ng Idol pati Amazing Race, ngayon pati Big Brother!) Yes, you heard my ego right. As if I have all the time in the world, here I go again with another impulse action - accepting an offer (Yes, as odd as it sounds, I was not the proponent of this idea) of becoming the "Big Bro" in this spinoff of the famous reality television contest. Indeed, I now have all the bragging rights to call myself King of Ruizian Reality TV (TV? [Note by historian: Well, if you think about it, we do have video footages of some of the reality "shows" we've had before.])

Having said that, the word impulsive may perhaps be one of my most prominent characteristics. (If you want more proof, try browsing through my archives, most especially the entries during the early days of January this year.)

(Note to blog fans [Note by inner Simon: Again, what is it with the use of the word - "fans". You ain't got any!]) : Again, this is another short post. I have a bazillion things I gotta do before classes begin. And I dare say I wanted a life! Now what have I got?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo