Sunday, May 21, 2006
NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST
Where do I go?

North: Filmmaking (Film director, Screenwriter)
Why? I pity the local film industry. I don't know if it needs me yet I want to make a change.
What steps have I made in order to attain this? Enrolled on a course where one of the graduates who took it became a film director. Joined a film org. Participated in an indie film.
What's wrong? I don't see myself in this field. I haven't done anything fulfilling to say I belong here.
Biggest achievement so far? Directed, acted, penned and edited a short film which was applauded by those who have viewed it. (Litel Mis Pilipings)

South: Writing (Novelist, Magazine/Newspaper Columnist)
Why? I love writing.
What steps have I made in order to attain this? Enrolled on a course where I may become a writer after graduating.
What's wrong? I don't know if I am good at it. I don't know if I am overlooked or whatever. Hell, my English teacher only knew I could write after having my graduation speech.
Biggest achievement so far? Having my article published in the Philippine Star. (Life Belongs To Those Who Wait)

East: Public Speaking (Broadcaster, Documentarist)
Why? I enjoy speaking and imparting information.
What steps have I made in order to attain this? Having been exposed to public speaking.
What's wrong? I stutter. I tend to be nervous.
Biggest achievement so far? Being crowned as the Extemporaneous Speaker of the Year in high school.

West: Politics/Service (Ambassador, Lawmaker)
Why? Leadership is a built-in capability in my system.
What steps have I made in order to attain this? Became president and vice-president of my high school's student council during my senior and junior year, respectively. Taught catechism in my local community. [Believe it or not]
What's wrong? I'm afraid of defeat. I don't want to risk my life in politics.
Biggest achievement so far? Two leadership medals. (President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo Leadership Award and Senator Gerry Roxas Leadership Award)

Indecision is fatal.

PS:
Actually, I just added the "East" to complete the 4. It doesn't matter whether I become one or not. It's just an ego booster. (Haha) However, it cannot be denied that I might end up as one. Who knows?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By all means, do everything. Be superhuman. Haha

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ui pwede yung catchphrase ng human a, be superhuman x_x

5:15 AM  
Blogger wongkarboi said...

Haha. Why in hell would I wanna do everything? Haha. Sa bagay, I am known for having no commitments. Haha. Just kidding.

Masyado ka atang naoverwhelm sa business. Sige, sell your idea to Human. ;)

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo