Tuesday, May 02, 2006
HIBERNATION
Inspirational words for the day: You've got the music in you. Don't let go... You've got the music in you. One dance left... This world is gonna pull through. Don't give up... You've got a reason to live. Can't forget... You only get what you give.

As of this moment, I still could not write.

*War of the ego and self:
Ego: Then what do you call this?
Self: Freewrite
Ego: What's the difference?
Self: I'm just spilling my thoughts.
Ego: What's the difference?
Self: What's your point?
End*

Funny thing, I've been looking for fat books lying around the house with high hopes that I'd be reading them since I have yet to be inspired to write my story which I am supposed to finish by this week but due to this disease I bear (and also a disease my collaborator also bears) we decided that we moved this deadline to a later date. I really cannot write right now... Properly and cleverly with wit (and humor?) I'm still in the aftershock stage. Funny thing is that I don't feel lonely. (And I will not elaborate on this to you, nosy)

Tomorrow, I go on a 24-hour trip, an expedition to bountiful. Hopefully, I'd get my writing mojo back after. I don't know. I just want to rest. Think about nothing. Bury myself in the sands. Be pecked upon by a murder of crows. Have someone take my picture while being a snack so the person might win a prize of sorts.

I can't go on. I'm moving on. I am. Am I? I am. I just can't write. I can't. I don't know why. Do you know why? Tell me. (Note by ego: Oh just shut up)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo