Monday, May 22, 2006
GRUMPY OLD MAN
I was supposed to write an entry stating how old I feel due to the fact that people talk to me only to consult about their academics, life problems, and other matters which involve my 'expertise'. It feels kind of weird. I'm starting to grow on it. Perhaps I could live with it. So why bother babbling about it?

Secondly, I was also supposed to write about how lonely I feel. That I need someone to share my life with. Perhaps, to love. All those mushy love shiznits. God, I even said to myself that I needed someone whom I could dance with; the type who I could have a romantic moment with (get it?) But as usual, I got pretentious on the way people would nag me about it (as I know they would, after reading this) I don't know. My mind's erratic. At one point, I wanna have that special someone. Sometimes, I just wanna be alone. I need a freaking robot!

Those are the two things I would have written about in this entry. Now that I have expressed that I don't want to write about them, now I have nothing to write about. Thus, ending this entry. (Doesn't make sense? Too bad.)

Oh, I do have something else to write about. About two peculiar dreams I had. The first one I had days ago. It's something about June 11 or so, I dreamt about barbed wires and heavy security, something similar to Martial Law. I dunno if it's foresight or whatever. But hey, I don't want to end like a Ben Zayb in case it does come true. (Haha) The other dream is about me having a daughter. It's weird. Really. Sad thing is that I don't remember the mother. (Haha) Now, feel free to call me nuts. (And no I do not apologize for incoherence or irrelevance in my writing. Yes, I am a grumpy man. Live with it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo