Tuesday, April 04, 2006
THERE'LL BE ANOTHER SPRING
I am very much into jazz right now. I just bought a CD of Good Night, and Good Luck. Despite having not watched the film, I pretty much enjoyed the soundtrack which featured the music of Dianne Reeves. This is the kind of music I would want to use when I get the chance to make a modern romance film. Reminds me of You've Got Mail. Having thought of that, I couldn't imagine this kind of music played in a political film: Good Night, and Good Luck. Apart from this, I am still not over with Moody's Mood for Love. Ah... Now I know what I'm gonna listen to when I'm retired, sitting at my porch, and writing my memoir...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo