Saturday, April 22, 2006
SILENCE OF THE HAMS
Tonight was one of those interesting nights. I ate lamb. Pigged out on it actually. This probably explains why there is a Hannibal Lecter side within me now, overlapping the Sebastian Valmont features. I can't elaborate on this now. Perhaps, more on this next time. When there's a reason to tell. (Note to self: I should really get a private blog. Haha. I just have to. But that would mean I'd be having 3 now. Well, actually 5 when you include the Multiply and Friendster. Oh well.)

After the Before Sunrise and Before Sunset fever, I have a dilemma between Closer and Lost in Translation. Another conflict spills from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind but I seem to have gotten over it. Perhaps there's no one I want to erase from my mind right now. Or maybe there is, that's why I'm avoiding the film because as it tells, there is no certainty that one can totally erase love from one's mind and heart. (Alright, enough about this before we go deeper into the love area again. [My apologies for my past entry which might have been bitter {Note by ego: So what, it's your blog anyway?}]) Perhaps you're asking why shouldn't I just watch both. Well, I don't do that. When I watch stuff like these I internalize (Haha) so I can't watch both at the same time. Anyway, I'm feeling the evening's beauty right now so I might opt for Lost in Translation. (Note to critic: Yes, this explanation has something to do with paragraph number 1 of this entry.)

In the coming days, I am planning to finish Becca's Dream. Although the modernist within me is telling me to do something modern a la Before Sunrise/Before Sunset (Here we go again, folks!). However, I might still overcome this and finish my 4-year-old novel in the works. For if ever I might consider modernism and finish this, the Michael Cunningham within me speaks one word: integrate! (A la The Hours... Which I also want to watch but I can't because I want to watch it after reading Specimen Days which I can't do because... Well, it's reading! It's something I don't do often. [Note to life critic: Yeah. Yeah. I know. I have lots of superstition and all that shiznit. Mind your own @$$! See, you're awakening my psycho bitter side!]) I am psyched that I am starting to work again... On something productive - that will not hurt me physically while doing so (Note to life critic: FYI: I have no regrets at all for having quit being part of the film production. No sir, I am very happy that I can walk properly again.)

Finally, I am putting filmmaking aside (for now). For the sake of not having confusion as I venture into writing. But not to worry dear fans (Note to self: As if you have any!), I am preparing to get ready to make a comecback... soon. Oh and by the way, I am moving on. Yes, I am. (Note by ego: You don't believe me? Then don't believe me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo