Saturday, April 15, 2006
SEBASTIAN

Only if I wanted to, I could be a Sebastian Valmont in my own rights, minus the killer looks. (Haha) No, really. I don't want to swim in self promotion but I am capable of inducing heartburn. (Haha. It's pretty funny yet very true) Only if I had the guts, I could narrate to you fine examples of situations that could support this theory of mine. But as I have told you in my previous sermons on the mount, love is never by my side. (Don't worry, I can't see the connections either. Haha)

I wanted to talk to her today. But due to circumstances I couldn't understand, I forgot to. Instead, I did my Sebastian routines. (I'd really love to elaborate but I just could not. Haha) What made this day more interesting in terms of basking in gigolo glory was being reminded that Jose Rizal too was a cavaliere servente with the ladies.

I won't make this entry long. I wanna make it as smooth as Sebastian does in his journal, minus the bitching art. I'll end with my favorite line of his in the film, "You preach about waiting for love. Well, here it is, right in front of you, and you're going to turn your back on it. So that makes you a hypocrite." I love this quote. The irony of it is that it never occured to me that it's best suited to be told straight to my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo