Thursday, April 27, 2006
RESTRICTED
I can no longer upload photos in my Multiply for this month. I should really start choosing pictures to upload (quality versus quantity!). Well, since May doesn't start until next week, I'll be uploading some of the pictures (notably those which I will be capturing come doomsday on Saturday [Note to gossip folk: No details for you today.]) in my Flickr. So if you wanna see them, just wait for them to appear on the zeitgeist down below. Or you could just click any photo there and just browse.

I was supposed to narrate to you the unfortunate events of my wretched life today but I am too sick to tell (sick as in physically [emotionally? Hmmm... I'll think about that.) Funny thing is that just when I started to be all giddy (Note to self: Overstated!) about you know what, that's when my entire system seemed to be very uncooperative - most especially my voice, because I'm losing it again literally. Hopefully I'd make it. Else... Wait, there is no else. On second thought, she could hate me for the rest of her life and never talk to me. Thus, I can finally move on. (Notes by ego: First, as if she'll be that affected if and when what you said will happen. Second, you'll never move on. I'm telling you. It's a curse. Take my word for it.)

Talking about my frustration as writer, I've already finished my premise and plot details of my upcoming story (here's hoping it'd materialize soon.) The hopeless romantic movie geek that I am, it sort of became a pastiche of my various favorite stories (which I need not mention because if you are an avid reader of this gunk, you should know what these are by now.) Although I must say the ending (which I am unsure whether it's predictable or not) is very me. (Haha) I might be doing this next week. I'm aiming for a one-day wrap-up for this. Well, whether I'll be able to do that or not, it's very fitting that I do this next week. You know why. (Do you? I was hoping for a no. [Here I go again with this nonsense]) Besides, I am planning to sleep for 2 days (well not entirely 2 days, you know what I'm getting at; it's just so pathetic that I am not sleeping well, to think that it's my vacation!)

I miss Carrie Bradshaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Stranger

Kram has moved!
Graffiti


Trails

Detours
Ady
Ais
Alexis
Angela
Bea
CA
Chally
Cheenee
Cheska
Chevs
Cid
Dereck
Ella
Ginj
Inna
Jan
Joy
Joyce
Justin
Kenneth
Kram
Krayola
Melissa
Michelle
Migs
MM
Nikko
Patrick
Rana
Reena
Rey
RJ
Smither
Zyon

Sponsor


Google Search


Credits
Brushes
Image Host
Photo